Media Room Hire
Media Room Hire
Kynection Room Hire Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions outline the responsibilities of the hiring party in all aspects related to the use of Kynection's Media Room, Boardroom and associated facilities.
After submitting your initial interest in hiring a room, your request will be reviewed by our Marketing Team and you will receive a response within 24 hours via phone or email.
Payments and Cancellations
Media Room: $300 for half a day and $500 for a full day.
- All booking fees must be paid in full in advance.
- A $100 bond must be paid in advance for all bookings. The bond will be returned to within 24 hours should the room/s be found in a Satisfactory condition after use.
- A 25% discount applies when booking both rooms and the Kynection team are happy to discuss specific needs on a case by case basis.
- No booking cancellation fees apply.
- All bookings must be within 8:30am - 5:30pm business hours, or as agreed with the hosts.
Health and Safety
- All visitors must complete a visitor site induction form and sign in and out
- All visitors must follow all Kynection’s health and safety instructions at all times
- All visitors must keep to Covid19 social distancing and hygiene protocols as best as possible. Visitors experiencing signs of fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath or who have travelled interstate or overseas in the past month, or are awaiting Covid19 test results will not be permitted to enter the premises.
Our Media and Boardroom facilities are located within open workspaces occupied by development, support and other personnel. Our staff respects all visitors and aims to provide you with a pleasant and quiet working environment. We kindly ask you to support our team by being mindful of the people working in the open-space and by leaving the shared areas (eg. kitchens, toilets, walkways) clean for everybody after use.
Room set-up and equipment
Media Room: (Maximum Capacity: 5 People)
The room is equipped with: Green screen, Video, sound and lighting equipment, Laptop, Monitors, Chairs and Desks.
- Both Rooms must be used in the way in which they are provided. No changes or alterations are required.
Any changes you would like to make must be approved by your Kynection Hosts.
- No equipment is allowed to be taken out of any room and any equipment that is lost, damaged or stolen will be invoiced separately.
Catering and kitchen facilities
Our kitchen is available with no extra cost to any visitors hiring any Rooms for ½ or full day occupancy.
We do not arrange catering services, however, you are welcome to enjoy the cafe next door.
Damage, loss and security
The hirer will be responsible to ensure that the room and the equipment in it are in good working order at the end of use. Our staff will inspect the room and complete a condition report upon the end of use. Any damages or losses will be chargeable back to the hirer.
Risk and Indemnity
Kynection takes no responsibility for visitor’s property or for loss of production material resulting from incorrect use of provided equipment.